Arkansas Personal Injury, Social Security and Civil Litigation Attorneys Advocating for Your Rights
Seasoned attorneys with more than 140 combined years of experience
helping clients secure results
Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman in Blytheville, Arkansas represents individuals and businesses in northeast Arkansas in matters of personal injury, Social Security Disability and general civil litigation. The attorneys at Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman have more than 140 combined years of experience and a proven track record of securing fair and just compensation clients. If you have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, have become disabled and need the assistance of Social Security Disability benefits, or need help in a general civil litigation matter, our attorneys are ready to help you. We offer each client personalized attention so that we can understand all of the important details of your individual legal situation and can determine the best course of action to help secure positive results. We work diligently to implement case strategy — and always in the spirit of cooperation and good faith with the other side — to get you results amicably and without the expense and stress of litigation. If, however, litigation becomes necessary, we aggressively represent you to help ensure that you get justice. Call Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you with your legal needs.
Dedicated to representing you from case inception to conclusion
If you have been injured, have become disabled or are having other legal problems, the attorneys at Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman understand the stress you are going through. We work closely with each client — from case inception to conclusion — to ensure effective representation. We are:
- Experienced — We have more than 140 combined years of experience helping clients achieve full and fair compensation in their legal matters. We fully apply our knowledge and expertise to the benefit of each client so as to best represent you with your specific legal needs.
- Focused — We are committed to advocating for the rights of clients who have been injured, have become disabled, or are seeking some form of justice through civil litigation. We will go the extra mile to help you reach a successful case resolution.
- Results-oriented — Our attorneys find professional and personal satisfaction in meeting the challenges of representing our clients. We want to help you get results so that you can move forward with your life. To this end, we provide efficient and cost-effective legal services.
Established law firm focused on personal injury, Social Security Disability
and general civil litigation
Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman represents clients in matters of personal injury, Social Security Disability and general civil litigation:
- Personal injury — In our personal injury practice, we advocate on behalf of clients injured, because of someone else’s negligence, in matters involving auto accidents, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slip-and-falls and unsafe work conditions.
- Social Security Disability — Our Social Security Disability practice helps clients seeking Social Security Disability benefits file Social Security claims. We follow through as far as necessary to ensure that you receive the benefits that you are entitled to.
- General civil litigation — We represent clients in all general civil litigation matters — such as business litigation, breach of contract, property damage, products liability, torts and more — in both state and federal court.
Contact a Blytheville, Arkansas attorney ready to help you today
To schedule a consultation, call Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman in Blytheville, Arkansas at 870-763-4586 or contact us onlinetoday.