Arkansas Personal Injury and Civil Litigation Attorney Advocating for Your Rights
Robert L. ” Bobby” Coleman is a top rated seasoned attorneys with more than 41 years of trial experience
helping clients secure results
Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman in Blytheville, Arkansas represents individuals and businesses in northeast Arkansas in matters of personal injury, wrongful death, insurance disputes, and general civil litigation. Robert L. ” Bobby” Coleman has more than 41 years of experience and a proven track record of securing fair and just compensation clients. If you or a loved one have been injured because of someone else’s negligence, or a loved one has died due the fault of another, or need help in a general civil litigation matter, Mr. Coleman is ready to help you. We offer each client personalized attention so that we can understand all of the important details of your individual legal situation and can determine the best course of action to help secure positive results. We work diligently to implement case strategy in an effort to get you the most money possible through an early settlement and without the expense and stress of litigation. If, however, litigation becomes necessary, we aggressively represent you to help ensure that you get justice. Call Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman today to schedule a consultation and find out how we can help you with your legal needs.
Dedicated to representing you from case inception to conclusion
If you have been injured, or a loved one has died through the fault of someone else, have a dispute with an insurance company over a claim, or you are having other legal problems, the law firm of Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman understands the stress you are going through. We work closely with each client — from case inception to conclusion — to ensure effective representation. We are:
- Experienced — Mr. Coleman has more than 41 years of experience helping clients achieve full and fair compensation in their legal matters. He has the the ability to fully apply his knowledge and expertise to the benefit of each client so as to best represent you with your specific legal needs.
- Focused — We are committed to advocating for the rights of clients who have been injured, have become disabled, or are seeking some form of justice through civil litigation. We will go the extra mile to help you reach a successful case resolution.
- Results-oriented — Robert L. “Bobby” Coleman finds professional and personal satisfaction in meeting the challenges of representing our clients. He wants to help you get results you deserve so that you can move forward with your life. To this end, we provide efficient and cost-effective legal services.
Established law firm focused on personal injury, Social Security Disability
and general civil litigation
Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman represents clients in matters of personal injury, Social Security Disability and general civil litigation:
- Personal injury and Wrongful Death— In our personal injury practice, we advocate on behalf of clients injured or killed because of someone else’s negligence or other fault in matters involving auto accidents, big rig wrecks, medical malpractice, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slip-and-falls and unsafe work conditions.
- General civil litigation — We represent clients in all types of general civil litigation matters — such as insurance disputes, business litigation, breach of contract, property damage, products liability, torts and more — in both state and federal court.
Contact a Blytheville, Arkansas attorney ready to help you today
To schedule a consultation, call Reid, Burge, Prevallet & Coleman in Blytheville, Arkansas at 870-763-4586 or contact us onlinetoday.